A spectacular villa designed in a classical style including 3 floors with magnificent panoramic views of the urbanisation of La Reserva de Sotogrande Alto, close to the international school.
Basement level: This level includes a living room perfect for family dinners, hosting events, etc., a recreational lounge area, a guest bedroom with its respective bathroom/changing room for the pool and a fully equipped summer kitchen. All of this is located close to the swimming pool with a garden and a sheltered porch.
Second level: This zone holds the main living room, a lounge/dining area and the kitchen. There is a large covered porch connected to another that is open, a garden area, and all have exceptional views. This level also includes the garage, pantry, machine room and utility/laundry room.
Third level: There are 3 bedrooms on this floor, each with their own bathroom. All bedrooms have exterior doors. This floor includes a main area where there is an additional suite with fabulous views to the south as well as its own dressing room and en suite bathroom. There is an office in the tower with equally breath-taking views.
- Gas underfloor heating.
- Iroko wood carpentry.
- Italian rose coloured marble floors.
- Wrought iron railing with flower design.
- Garage for 2 cars and outdoor parking area for another 2 cars.
- Main kitchen including an island, teriyaki griddle, built-in deep fryer, two industrial smoke extractors, fridge and freezer with water and ice dispenser, sink containing a food disposal grinder, and appliances such as high-end oven and microwave.
- Summer kitchen on the basement level with: a fridge, butane wok fire, dishwasher, extractor fans and volcanic stone grill.
- Main living room includes a large fireplace (2 metres).
- Gardens have automated irrigation and pre-installed exterior lighting.
- L-shaped infinity swimming pool facing south-east (12x5m)
Designed by renowned architects Antonio Casado and Antonio Benjumea.